- Photoshop is a art package on the computer used to create 2D designs, it is used in the creative media industry to modify different pictures and can be used to create pictures.
- The two tasks set were to create a movie poster using certain pictures and to make a woman look prettier.


Using Photoshop
- I feel that I was able to use Photoshop quite easily after I learnt how to.
- What I like most about using Photoshop was being able to use the different tools to modify the picture
- With the movie poster I was happy with the result but with the woman I feel as though I could have done better and made it look less creepy and more realistic.
- Some of my favourite tools were the lasso tool and the blemishing brush because they're fun to use, and the processes that were my favourite was the adding images onto Photoshop because that parts easy.
- What I found most difficult was trying to contrast the images and make it so the images don't look so Photoshopped.
Your Learning and Development
- The skills I have learnt through working with Photoshop is how to make a person look nice and have pretty skin using the different tools. I have also learnt how to use most of the tools, some in which I didn't even know existed.
- I would like more time on modifying different peoples faces so I can learn how to do it better and make it look natural and clean.
- I think Photoshop is useful because it has a lot of different tools to use and can make thing look natural which is good for media devices.
You have create some very good images and are starting to use the software to a good standard. if there is anything you want to know about it just ask!
ReplyDelete